Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Simpsons Hit & Run Demo

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hi all,

I recently found a HAR demo on eBay. It came free with The Sun (Newspaper) a couple of months after release. It's really quite odd. I went through the files to find any cut-content and found next to no differences apart from:

- There is no main menu with the living room
- You can only play the first 4 missions that are repeated over and over again

Despite this, the game has the files for all the cars and characters. All of the files for level 1, not just the first 4 missions AND all the files for level 4.

Just an odd find I thought I'd mention.

LINK: https://mega.nz/#!LSBSSIYA!PZ9n_ugTlAHq7qQtBnv_e3pLf6ew77eNbpNgcWmIdiA
Nice But How Did You Get The Demo From Ebay I Tried Searching It Up And Only The Full Game Cam Up
I've played the demo, it's very interesting. I have it somewhere too, I should share with the community sometime
You should see if the mod launcher works with the demo, unless the demo isn't for PC.
jrburger95, it works with the mod launcher, yes. It was the first version we added support for.
Could you upload the ISO please? I would be interested to try it!
Yes, if anyone owns the demo can upload an ISO of it so we can download and play it!
It's still a legal gray area even if it was a free demo so I'm not sure if we're in the right to allow any sort of download link to it on this website.
Hi, sorry for bumping an old post, but i'd really like to have that demo, and i think now it could be shared with no trouble.

Danny
Same here.