Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Metal Arms in Springfield 2.2.1

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
You must have an earlier version of this mod, because the tank isn't fast nor unresponsive anymore in v2.08.
I've played up to L2M3 and can't start the mission. It crashes at the mission card with a "Lua Execution Error"
[string "/Mods/MetalArmsInSpringfield2/Resources/scrip..."]:210: attempt to call a nil value
(global 'SetStageHitAndRunDecayHitAndRun')
A lot has been fixed in v2.1.0. You should be able to play L1M4 and L2M3 now. Oh and, three missions were changed completely, so have fun trying to practice Nuts of Steel playthroughs. As if anybody has ever beaten Nuts of Steel.
Been trying nuts of steel. The first gold washer challenge was quite a grind. I'll see how far I can get on it. And thanks for updating. This is pretty easily the best hit and run mod. Actually has challenge to it.
Finally got 100% on Nuts of Steel. Level 1 bonus mission was easily the worst grind. RNG hell. The gold washer missions were probably my favorite because of the process to figure out the fastest route. This mod should get more attention. Let alone the original Metal Arms game.
hey e glitch is fused with the skeleton of homer, Apu and bart