Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Jack's Lore Friendly Car Pack (Final)

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Hey there, Jack.
I just thought that I'd say that while this is a cool car pack, I would just like to point out to you that the Langer (Blue pickup truck), after being bought, seems to cause the game to freeze when being highlighted in a phone booth. It's phone booth portrait is also absent in this case.
Do you think you could fix this, as well as any other issues with this pack?
Im pretty sure that adding more cars to the phonebooth and scrolling through the booth after a few times will eventually cause a crash i don't know how to fix this but its not an issue with the mod itself
Akshio:

That is incorrect information. This has been done before in a mod, which doesn't crash:

donutteam.com/forum/topic/1273
There's a problem during level 4 were Marge cannot access her other costumes/suits. This is very disappointing as you need 2 out of 3 of the available costumes and yet we can only access one. I hope this problem is fixed soon enough so that we can continue playing through our saves without getting stuck. Either way, the work you have done has been great and the only other problem is the car doors. But overall, nice job and good luck!
Well, the link died i guess. It was good when it lasted showing that kind of originality.
please help the download link

(Post merged by moderator.)

please help how can i download it?
This post has been removed.
3 yrs ago (Edited 3 years ago)
No need to double post the same question when you have a separate thread also asking for the download link as well!

(Keeping the separate thread since a user in said thread offered a functional download link through Discord.)
The link isnt working it doenst find it
The Link Not Work :(