Forum Mod Bakery Docs

[Archived] Donut Mod 4: General Information

Posted in Donut Mod
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
I cant wait for Donut Mod 4 to come out when is it coming out btw :)
It should probably come out by the end of June, but it was only told in an early 2018 post from 5 months ago, so I'm not sure of the real release date of the mod. I personally check the site every day to see if there's something new, but i noticed nobody is talking about DM4, and this thread isn't updated since April 29.
Plan is for July. More soon.
Thanks I was just wondering and you answered my question HYPED for Donut Mod 4 Hopefully it is worth the wait :D
What specific date for July?
hm I wonder also :D
By the way this mod looks Donut Mod 4 I mean it looks pretty big so I wouldnt rush them plus they had families of their own also I AM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN THIS IS A FRIENDLY SITE
It's all good man, it is our biggest release yet so we're taking a lot of time and care to get it right.

We have a specific day internally but we're not quite ready to announce it yet.
do you know how big it will be Donut Mod 4 like how many megabityes :D
I just can't wait for it! I really suggest you to say us the release date as, however, there are only a few weeks before July and everybody is waiting for the fatidic day. Don't worry if you are not sure of it, you can reveal us the date you plan. At least, we could have an idea of when it will come out.