Forum Mod Bakery Docs

[Archived] Donut Mod 4: General Information

Posted in Donut Mod
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Donut Mod 4's release date isnt final, so we can't tell you yet. We're not going to say something unless were confident we'll reach it

File size will be around 100-200 MB, not final yet either. Currently its 95 MB, but we haven't added all the missions, art, music or dialogue to the project. Its getting close though.

Trailer will be out soon, no date yet as we ran into trouble.

Lots to do, but its coming together.
To add to the fact that Donut Mod 4 is probably coming out soon, I would like to say that this mod is definetly not something the team can throw out to everyone. This was previously said by Sparrow, and I wanted to quote it.

However, I think it's great to see the team very excited to release this mod. After all, it's many human hours put into work to make this as great as possible.

So, good luck, Donut Team. :)
I agree with MultiFan good job guys I am suprised that Donut Mod 4 is really big megabytes. :D
i hope get fix the download
The mod is not available for download yet.
but i hope fixed download yet
I can't wait for Donut Mod 4 its coming out by the end of this month right sorry for asking :)
so i hope later to make to original ver
Just to know, you said that you ran into trouble with the files and you still had to put the level 4 stuff into the LMLM. Did you solve these things? Is the mod ready for release? Is it coming out soon?
Scuse me it I ask and I may look a pesterer, but you can understand we are waiting for this since 2 years.
I don't know what you're referencing, however it's not ready, and we're not anticipating it to be ready until end of July, early August at the earliest.