Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Lucas' Mod Launcher Crash

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Trying to use the mod launcher because I need the FPS limiter. The game works fine without the mod launcher, but when I use it, the game loads without sound and as soon as I go to start a new game the game freezes, stops responding, and then I am forced to close it. I have re-downloaded the mod launcher and re-installed the game but the problem persists. Any help would be appreciated.
Are you using minimum install or full install?
The game is fully installed
I've sent this thread to Lucas and he's interested in an install verification.

Can you try verifying your game install. Here's information how:

Download: donutteam.com/downloads/60/

1. If "Lucas Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher.exe", its "Hacks" folder or its "Mods" folder are in your game directory, move them elsewhere until after the verification is complete. Do not make any other changes to your game directory in preparation.
2. Open "Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Install Verifier.exe" and click Start and wait for it to complete. It may take awhile, so give it time.
3. After it completes, it should automatically show a Save As Dialogue Box. Save the file somewhere on your computer.
4. If the file is more than a few tens of megabytes or more than you're able to upload, just give us the contents of the log in its entirety displayed on the Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Install Verifier window using a service like Pastebin.com.
5. If the file is small enough for you to upload, go to www.dropbox.com/request/hNl5jwFRg5TY3dQqoKlr and click "Choose files" and browse for the file you saved (assuming you didn't rename it, it should be named the name of your computer followed by "Lucas Simpsons Hit & Run Differences.lsp.gz"). This does not require a Dropbox account.
6. If for whatever reason you do not want to upload the file with Dropbox, you can use another service such as MEGA to give us the file.
7. If you give us the file, you do not need to also give us the log as it should be included in the file.
8. If you are only able to give us the log, we may request you manually send us specific files from your game directory. It is preferable that you give us the file if possible.