Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Submit an advertisement of your own mod(s) for my Metal & Scrap Coliseum map!

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Two new rules added.

Also, Donut Team. Do you mind if any of us make an ad for Donut Mod and Road Rage Returns? Ads for those mods should make new users understand that the other ads are of other mods.
Looks like I was WAY off with the number of ads I can fit into the map. I meant 12, not 20 (I originally planned the ads to use up 1 spot instead of 3). I have room for SEVEN more ads (nine if you don't count Donut Mod and Road Rage Returns), so you better hope your ads will receive the most praise.

P.S. I actually gave this coliseum a name!
Here's my submission:
Hmm... If 'The mod cannot be Easter Mod.' is crossed out, does that mean the mod can be Easter Mod?
[IMAGE REMOVED]
Was a little late on this submission, but oh well
We'd be happy to supply art for Donut Mod and RRR, I'll reach out to our team on that soon

AKA infinity.
Is this good? I'm super late tho lmao
I'm still accepting more submissions for both this post and the other one involving tough vehicles. If I don't have at least 12 ads, I'll end up being a hypocrite and start making ads indirectly parodying other mods when the Model Builder gets released (and I don't want to self-advertise my own mods again). I know I said I can accept up to 72 ads, but each level can only have 12 of them at once.