Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Buzz Team Update, My Comeback and Upcoming Mod

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hey everyone,

It's me Filip! I haven't been active since, well, forever! So I decided to make this post to tell you all what has been going on. So here's what this post will cover:
  • Buzz Team Update
  • My Comeback
  • Upcoming mod

~~Buzz Team Update~~

Yesterday at 11:49 AM, our team leader Gordon CMB all of a sudden decided to leave Buzz Team. Here's a message he left us on Buzz Team discord server:
Honestly, I don't think that he was that harsh. Everyone in the Donut Team Community Discord Server thinks he's a cool guy! I'll see what we should do with Thomas, probably try to convince him to come back.

~~My Comeback~~

I haven't been active since the release of Homer's Adventure 1.0 (November 4th 2017) because at that time I was pressuring myself too much on modding. I was helping out on Homer's Adventure 1.0 and unreleased broken version of Modding Community Cars Mod 1.2 (MCCM 1.2 for short). I just lost all of joy of making mods for SHAR and just simply quit. Few months later, I talked a bit to Thomas Donofri on his stream about coming back to modding and he told me that no one should pressure themselves into modding because it's not that important and it's just for fun. Fast forward few months again to May 10th 2018, I became active again because I had new fresh ideas for mods and I found joy in modding again. To my surprise the community isn't that changed at all, there are new people who are active to the community but mostly old familiar faces were still there like Gordon, Thomas, Colou, RSP, Some Bot, Sparrow and other people! I've missed you guys a lot and all the times we've spent on modding, helping each other out and playing multiplayer games we played! Since I owe you all a new update to MCCM here's what I have decided!

~~Upcoming Mod~~

So let me show you what have been working on past week.
Yes that's right!
Modding Community Cars Mod is getting a remaster instead of a new update:
Modding Community Cars Remastered Mod
It's gonna be space themed a bit and mostly all cars from the original MCCM are making a comeback, all with your permissions, and it will most likely feature new cars from the community and there are gonna be some new stock cars like MCCRM Van and few formulas. It will most likely be out in June! Why that late you ask? Well because school... of course what else would the reason be. But I will try my best to release it as soon as possible! If you want to have your car featured message me on my discord Filipfff#4338.

~~Few Last Words~~
So that'll be for today and I'll be active in the Donut Team discord server as usually and if you have any questions ask me on discord.
Peace!
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Welcome back! Hope MCCRM will be better than the old version! c:
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
I just want to say that so far I want all Buzz Team projects to continue. I admit I haven't been too busy in shar modding, but that's because of school and my job at McDonalds. I'm not speaking for the team but my goal is to convince Gordon to come back and for things to resume as they where. We all have rough patches and releases, considering my first mod release was more broken than Springfield Noire's release by miles. I just want everyone to know that I will be making a mod comeback, not just in Buzz Team, but in my own projects as well. :)
Post Update:
Gordon is back thanks to Thomas!

This post has been removed.
5 yrs ago (Statistics)