Forum Mod Bakery Docs

[CONTEST] Create an original, one mission mod!

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Introducing...

Annoy Squidward!

Play as SpongeBob as you and Patrick want to go jellyfishing with Squidward, but he's not here today! Find him, and annoy him, because that's what the two do best.

Features:
  • Alternate Costumes
  • Custom Music
  • A TON of retexturing
  • New Wasp Locations
  • Golden Spatulas (Replaces Collector Cards)
  • An Absence of Simpsons Characters
  • Brand New Cars

Screenshot:

Download
this brings so much memories I think Nightbane games should wn :D
This post has been removed.
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
.rar is an archive file format that was used to compress the mod. You'll have to use Winrar in order to extract the files and get the mod.
This post has been removed.
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
huh, it's a shame i'm crap at this stuff
I think this idea got removed because their is no more information about this huh
Well, I guess I have to be the one and only other competitor in this "contest" even though I was previously against doing so because I was already hosting a contest of my own (and it's still active), so here's my submission:

Level 3 Endurance Mode

Copy-and-pasted description
Level 3 but every Story Mission was combined into one big mission!

Do all of Level 3's story in one go! Screw up once and you'll have to start all the way back at Nerd Race Queen.

You're also not allowed to destroy nor get out of your vehicle, so you're stuck with your chosen vehicle for the entirety of the mission!

DOWNLOAD HERE?!
^ that's a really cool idea! However, I thought that there was some kind of limit on the number of stages you can have in a mission. (If I recall correctly it was 25?)

EDIT: After playing the mod I think there's < 25 stages.
I was hoping there would be someone who could help me get this mod. The download link doesn't work and surprisingly google wasn't as helpful as I'd hoped