Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Multi-Meme v1.5 - Release

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Good ok
Does Any One Have A Server?
Really funny and weird and I still haven't even discovered all the skins but it's still good but I just wish more people played.
deepfriedbuger i neage you play i m night bane the simpsons hit and run now
Can Somebody tell me how to use this mod?
Download it, extract the Lucas Mod Launcher Mod (LMLM) file, and drag that to the Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Multiplayer launcher.
Ez way how to run this mod
1. Download and extract mod to folder with multiplayer launcher (folder will look like this)
2. Create batch file named for example 'Multi-Meme 1.4.bat' and put into this code
3. Run

Btw next version should be make similar to this just packed into one exe.
Ez way how to run this mod
1. Download and extract mod to folder with multiplayer launcher (folder will look like this)

2. Create batch file named for example 'Multi-Meme 1.4.bat' and put into this code

3. Run

Btw next version should be make similar to this just packed into one exe.

Are you suggesting that multi meme should be packaged with the multiplayer launcher?
Nope just creating addon exe to this multiplayer, job for few minutes (all you can do with 'Bat To Exe converter')
Bat to exe converters are overrated, majority of the time they just dump the bat file and run it.

Given the ease of use to run the mod anyway (drag and drop), and the easy alternative of a bat file if you don't want to do that, I don't think an executable is warranted.

Thanks,
Josh