Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Multi-Meme v1.5 - Release

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
This post has been removed.
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
How do I play it i don't have launch.exe folder only launch button who launch multiplayer with original cars and characters. I have tried drag mod into launch.exe but he doesn't work do how do Please help me
Apologies for the late reply! It's been a good while since I've messed with Multiplayer, so my knowledge on this might be a little rusty.

I'm not sure if I understand the issue you're having. You'll need the Multiplayer Client we have on our download page in order to make the best use out of this mod. While the mod works with the regular Launcher we offer, Nightbane's mod is mostly targeted towards Multiplayer.

Once downloaded, you'll need to extract the archive (as stated in Nightbane's release post). I'd highly recommend 7Zip to do this.

Once you've done that, you should get a .lmlm file. Drag that file into the executable and it should launch properly? It sounds like it might be possible that you're dragging the .rar archive, which isn't what you'd have to do in this case. That's the only issue I can think of.
why is this really annoying sound playing when i launch the game in single player it sounds like an error noise that plays every 2 seconds but when i pause the game it stops and sometmes it goes away after like 5 minutes until the level reloads
ayuda, no me aparece nadie en los servidores, solo aparezco yo solito, alguien sabe como puedo solucionarlo?
This post has been removed.
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
i want server code with players im lonely
There's only one server, however people may not always be online or they're online using different mutators or mods.
You can check this page to see all currently online players (if they didn't tick their "hide" box on).
A new Multi-Meme version has been released, seemingly out of nowhere! Multi-Meme v1.5 is now out!
The quoted post is unavailable.

The Download Link Only takes you to 1.4 Not 1.5