Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Multi-Meme v1.5 - Release

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
This mod was made ONLY for multiplayer, you must be nuts to try and play it in single-player.
Why exactly? I'm curious lol
If used in single player, it will lack some of the Multiplayer features and might be a little broken.
i cant get this to work anyone help?
How do I get the cars and characters? the lmlm file is in my mods folder but it doesnt work
never mind I got it :D
works in single player but not multiplayer
This post has been removed.
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
This mod is complete legendary but barely anyone joins the sever.
bonjour je joue au jeu les simpson hit and run au mod multi-meme mais je ne sais pas comment changer de personnage merci de répondre
Salut!

Nous sommes heureux d'avoir un nouvel utilisateur sur nos forums et espérons que vous apprécierez les mods disponibles!

Changer de personnage nĂ©cessite que vous utilisiez la version multijoueur du lanceur. Les clĂ©s dont vous avez besoin pour changer les caractĂšres sont "? /" Et ">.". Ces informations peuvent ĂȘtre consultĂ©es sur notre page "Foire aux questions".

Cela fait un moment que je n'ai pas démarré le mode multijoueur, mais faites-le moi savoir si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire.

Ce forum parle aussi principalement anglais (moi y compris). Les sujets avec des problĂšmes qui ne sont pas exclusifs Ă  ce mod ne contribuent pas Ă  la discussion!

Si vous le pouvez, essayez d'inclure une version traduite de votre texte dans toute rédaction future!

Original English post/Texte anglais original:

Original English Text:

Hello! We're glad to have a new user on our forums and hope you're enjoying the mods available!

Changing characters requires that you're using the multiplayer version of the Launcher. The keys you'd need in order to change characters are '?/' and '>.' This information can be viewed on our 'Frequently Asked Questions' page.

It's been a while since I booted up multiplayer, but please let me know if you need any further assistance.

This forum also primarily speaks English (myself included). Bumping topics with issues that aren't exclusive to this mod don't help contribute to discussion!

If you can, please try to included a translated version of your text in any future write-ups!