Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Donut Mod: General Information

Posted in Donut Mod
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Did you use the model builder for Donut Mod 4?
Well considering they added a new map i'd say yes
Guys, since the last update in this thread, there haven't been any announcements so far about how the mod is doing (other than in Discord). I sure hope that there'll be a new status update/video about this.

By the way, going back to the September Status Update from last year, I'd like to say that I've enjoyed the previews of the mod's new music. However, I'd like to know If you have done anything that is Simpson-y enough for DM4 players to enjoy the soundtrack, and won't feel that they are in a different game. I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

Good day, everyone.
The reason for that is probably that there isn't much more exciting things to announce. I mean, so far, we know that:

• Most of the missions are complete.
  • The map is slowly but steadily coming together.
  • The main details.

I don't quite get what else there is to announce, besides tiny things like most of the HUD icons are complete. Essentially, the status updates that I provide on my planned mod are all that could really be provided.

A similar thing for the Map Builder. There have been numerous complaints about how the only information given about it is "It isn't ready", but how to you compile a status update for a tool? There just isn't enough information to give. Also, the team is mainly focused on Donut Mod 4, for understandable reasons.
Still waiting and hyped for Donut mod 4
Very excited to play the new level online, assuming that’s possible.
Will there be a version of the Industrial Zone map for Lucas' Simpsons: Hit & Run Multiplayer?