Forum Mod Bakery Docs

List of composers

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
After doing a little research and exchanging e-mails with the composers, I've finally learned who composed what songs in the game.

Allan Levy:
Time Trial/Checkpoint Races
Circuit Races
Bart's Theme
Bart's Cues
Detention Deficit Disorder
Bart n' Frink
Operation Hellfish
Never Trust a Snake
Milking the Pigs

Jeff Tymoschuk:
Cell Outs
Monkey See Monkey D'oh
Halloween Havoc

Marc Baril:
Every other song
Allan Levy i guess is into punk rock :) I loved bart's music!
Bumping the thread so people can see this info, which may be valuable.

Of note, Marc Baril also said he put together a live band for some tracks, such as Homer's tuba and Lisa's sax tracks, but on other tracks the music was sequenced to save time. Some songs were reused between missions, again to save time. Mr. Baril also said he was the one who matched each song to its respective mission, and made the music "interactive" in some places based on the player's actions.

Jeff Tymoschuk was brought in to contribute three tracks, Professor Frink's theme, Dr. Nick's theme, and the Halloween theme. Allan Levy performed the rock-genre songs in the game, usually matched to Bart's missions.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
I noticed a few distinct things on Allan's compositions. The main theme for Bart's levels the bass has a very distinct click sound, like a rickenbacker bass. The other tracks have a more mid range tone which isn't distinct. I didn't notice anything that sticks out in any other tracks in the game like that.
Also, Marc Baril told me Levy's tracks were performed with a combination of programmed drums and real guitar riffs. Just an interesting bit of trivia.
wonder if they know about anything of any completly removed songs