Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Magnificent Sedan of Homer from TV SHOW 2018 UPDATE

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
@DR_evans found no, i just create in lucas p3d program
@Sid3300 no Sid I did not put the link because of the anger I'm about to have been unjustly banned, they banished me for putting interesting and even revolutionary issues for the game, I put several posts maybe this was it, so I was banned but they did not even give the reason why I was banned simply banished.
@DeepFriedBurger no I did it just for fun watching the tv show of the simpsons watching the cars originally from the tv show and not putting cars that has nothing to do with tv show in mods as the blues windows in sedan of my dad and station wagon of my mom i never see this blue colors in windows of cars in tv show. "do not make me ban again" Wow, I'm so scared!
@Sid3300 misleading??? why? Give me a reason to be misleading.
Firstly, do mot double post. That is not allowed here.
Secondly, how where you about to be banned. Where is the proof of this?
Thirdly, you admitted that you have been previously banned.

As my grandmother: Maria Elloy from guarujá says, "ah hum! hum! I'll keep quiet"
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
I think it's pointless to keep an argument going on in this thread as it's not helpful for the community.

What I will say tho is that if you really believe that your ban was unjustified then it's best to tell us who you were and what you did before you got banned so that we can clear things up since I'm sure that the staff wouldnt ban you for no reason. You have even said yourself that it might have been because of something you posted which sounds like there was probably a good reason for it.
a council, for all of you, treat users with respect
Donut Team does treat it's users with respect.
I really don't see a point to this thread anymore, so I'm going to lock it.

@BartholomewLu I've terminated your account, which next time you sign in you can see why I did that. If you'd like to appeal it (or your other account ban, whatever that one may be), you can contact us at support@donutteam.com

Cheers.