Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Magnificent Sedan of Homer from TV SHOW 2018 UPDATE

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Is there a download link to this now?
Sid3300:

It isn't a showcase for a mod, It's a very badly worded question that he asked a while ago on both this and another thread (probably a foreign user).

"I owe everything to mother's watchful eye. And stern hand" - Seymour Skinner
right! a foreign user who was wrongly banned for posting interesting posts, now the banned made marge and homer cars, the banned not want put the link of much anger
If you "not want put link of much anger", then isn't this thread just a little bit pointless and not worthy of the Mod Showcase board?
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
wrongly banned for posting interesting posts
BartholomewLu
I'm now interested in seeing what's interesting in these "interesting posts"
Same here. I didn't know hw was ever banned, and I can't understand half of the stuff he says. For whatever reason, he linked this thread as an answer to a thread where a guy was asking for a mod which replaces Homer and Marge's cars.
I'l be honest the 2 posts on these are very misleading.
ikr
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
"right! a foreign user who was wrongly banned for posting interesting posts, now the banned made marge and homer cars, the banned not want put the link of much anger"
So to me, that can mean two things. Either you probably didnt word that sentence correctly and meant something else (unserstandable if you are a foreign user), or you are a banned user who made a second account in order to get back on the forum.
MACCA:

I suspect that he's a banned user, judging by the wording of it. Also, this was on one of his previous posts:

"do not make me ban again"