Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Ponytail Marge

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
This mod changes the hairstyle from Marge to a ponytail.

Update 1.1:
  • Compiled the mod as a .lmlm
  • Changed the flat lightning to smooth lightning
  • Fixed the hair flattened issue in vehicles
Many thanks to Nathan for the tips and advice on how to solve the problems.

Download
Hey, neat mod! A couple of things:
  • If you want to compile your mod into a simple .lmlm file, go into the mod launcher, right click on your mod and click compile. You'll find your file in the mod folder, much easier than compressing it.
  • The ponytail has flat lighting, I'm guessing you used blender. You can switch it from flat to smooth lighting in the section to your left.
  • You'll notice Marge's hair is flattened when she gets into a car, so her hair isn't clipping. I'm going to guess the pony tail is using the same bones. A possible solution would be to detach the ponytail and just have it parented to the head bone.
I'm pretty sure that if it's not a .lmlm file, then it requires replacing the game files, which this site doesn't allow. I may be wrong though.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
"I'm pretty sure that if it's not a .lmlm file, then it requires replacing the game files, which this site doesn't allow. I may be wrong though."

That's only if they linked the p3d file as a download. As long as the folder has the same structure as the lmlm (which this mod does) then its fine. Lmlm files are preferred but as long as it's got the file directory supported by the mod launcher then its allowed.
Thank you for the advice.
MACCA:

Thank you for correcting me.
sorry for bumping a thread but ill never know so what mod is using the interior in the screenshot
and sorry again but could i have a compiled version
@DR_evans It's a Rick and Morty Interior
The File I Was Downloading wasent there any more mega.nz/file/gmI1VYjR#bgcpauM6If_PYxg1l0ncvglbK7DUn0_TxP1aowFM2MM is there anyway to try to help me?