Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Donut Mod 4: General Discussion (Level 1 Public Beta; Updated June 21st, 2019)

Posted in Donut Mod
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
*Downloads the public beta* Let's do this!
Is the Full Donut Mod 4 going to be released in June? Level 1 looks amazing.
We're not sure when the full release will be but we hope this helps tide everyone over until we can finish more of the mod.

We just pushed a new version, 4.0-PB2.

Changelog

Beta Specific Fixes

Fixed a Lua execution error on startup with certain builds of the game.

General

• Changed "Developed by Donut Team" to "Created by Donut Team" in the credits.
  • Replaced all instances of "SIMPSON'S" in text with "SIMPSONS'".

Frontend

Main Menu
  • Added a new sprite for the set of 3 collector cards in the scrapbook.
  • Moved the scrapbook level select arrows further apart.
Loading Screen
Fixed an issue where the loading bar was not hidden when switching between missions in the same level.

Map

• Added collision to the small light fixtures in the new areas of the power plant.
  • Moved one of the power plant doors to actually be on the wall.

Mission 7

Added drivers to the surveillance vans.

Taxi Mission

Added a new route featuring Monkey Man.
Can't wait for the full mod, i have already seen the trailer of marge's level can't wait to play the level when it gets released :)
Is anyone else getting error codes when booting the mod
Can you share some more details or images of what you're referring to?
It says I'm missing the mouse_cursor.p3d file. I have a feeling its something to do with the launcher as every mod comes up with the error code, is there a fix for this at all?
@rjstig - Please take a look at this thread we just published: donutteam.com/forum/topic/2681
mouse_cursor.p3d issue resolved. Thank you so much for all your hard work on the launchers and Donut Mod. I look forward to seeing DM4 in the near future, the public beta is brilliant
On a scale from 1 to 50, how easy was it to create the Level 4 Map from nothingness?

Because if tools and softwears gets released which will allow me to create my own maps, I want to know how many aneurysms I will have trying to follow hundreds of tutorials just to understand how to use the tools and softwear programmes.