Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Demo Build Help

Posted in Donut Mod
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Yea my game just crashes when i get to the last couple of steps dont think you where meant to get there in the demo and would multiplayer work with this
I doubt Simpsons: Hit & Run Multiplayer would work, at least not correctly, given that it uses all 7 Levels and the Demo only features Level 1 and 4, although only Level 1 is playable.
im gonna test it and also try get to the front of the mansion something weird i noticed when reinstalling this is some of the other levels are in the files i might try get them loaded up to see if anything is different there
Good luck with that! I'll test some of the Mod Launcher features.
good luck to you do if i find anything cool ill post it somewhere
Mod Launcher works, tested it with the "No Introduction Movies" Hack. Until I get the full game, I can still play certain Mods and use hacks, as long as said mods take place in Level 1/4.
i found a website what got me the game free if u want the link and i can personally say it works 100% dont know if i can post it here but just let me know if you want it i can take you step to step install if you want
No thanks. And no, you would not be allowed to post it here.
ok will i got it for free from a website but if you badly want the game just ask and im happy to help
im wondering if you have noticed this is donut mod 4 that in burns mansion there is a npc with a mask on what says something im just wondering if you have seen it too and im sorry about the website thing will take those posts down