Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Futurama: Hit & Run

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
When will this masterpiece come out?
wow, that's new ! i can wait when its released
Any update?? Also have you guys considered using voice cloning at all to voice dialogue? So hyped for this!
If the game is going to be 3 levels, I can only assume the 3 playable characters will be Fry, Bender, and Leela?

Am I the only person who desperately wants a Futurama Game that lets you play as Scruffy?

It's kind of biased because he's my favorite character in the series anyway, but I just feel that Scruffy is often underappreciated or forgotten about...

Oh wait...

Nevermind, everything's in order here, carry on.
Tell me this project isn't dead, please tell me. 2023 expected release? Is it coming as a Christmas present for the Futurama community? :D wishful thinking happening here lmao
Buenas, cuando aproximadamente se estima que pueda estar listo listo o casi listo para poder descargarlo?
Quiero decir, lo que se vio por Tik Tok, ya sea videos/fotos, al menos jugar eso que ya hicieron, es perfecto.
Seguramente quieran tenerlo al 100% hecho, pero dentro de todo, dejarian que la gente vea de cerca, incluso pueda aportar mediante Discord o mismo el foro, para terminarlo mas rapido y quede mejor, no se que pensaran

Saludos de Argentina
Hello, approximately when is it estimated that it will be ready or almost ready to be able to download it?
I mean, what was seen on Tik Tok, whether videos/photos, at least playing what they already did, is perfect.
Surely they want to have it 100% done, but overall, they would let people see it up close, they could even contribute through Discord or the forum itself, to finish it faster and it looks better, I don't know what they will think

Greetings from Argentina
Is there a new release date? Was supposed to come last year haha