Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Futurama: Hit & Run

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Out of curiosity, how many megabytes would this mod have in the final version?
  • Out of curiosity, how many megabytes would this mod have in the final version?

Quite a lot, custom map, music, missions, fmvs etc... ~1gb I reckon, but its very hard to tell until its done
i hope this mod will be Decompilable
With the recent "Connected Maps" mods that are popping up, will this idea be implemented into Futurama Hit & Run?

Because the idea of playing different levels based on areas of Futurama would be good, but an open world Futurama would be pretty awesome.

Obvious locations that could be connected are, New New York and the sewers.

But another method would be using the Planet Express Ship as a transport point to teleport to other planets.

Another feature that would be great, is having a clothing store inside the Planet Express Building that allows you to play as any member of Planet Express:
Fry, Bender, Leela, Professor, Hermes, Amy, Zoidberg, Scruffy, Nibbler, and Qubert
This is what the Futurama video game should of been like
Really looking forward to this!
every new preview gets me more hyped honestly
i would love to be a beta tester
Answer the question whether the project is currently being developed or is it frozen? If yes, then I want to be a beta tester.
Hey! My name is Thomas, I am a graphic artist, and aspiring developer. I would love to help with this project, I got plenty of time on my hands and will be available at almost any time you need! I shot you a friend request on discord at Thallium#0001. I will be looking forward to speaking with you!