Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Futurama: Hit & Run

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
hm
This post has been removed.
2 yrs ago (Statistics)
Hi! I'm Tucker Mayo and I want to voice act for you!

Why me? well firstly, how dare you to question me, and secondly: Why not?

I was raised by the one true great simp: Matt Groening. Well, not RAISED per se, but raised like how an absent father might raise their child. And unfortunately, due to that man's THICC genius, I am the way I am today. Naturally, I grew up with SNL's greatest hits from the 80's/90's and early to mid-2000's SNL cast members and skits every Saturday night. And you would never guess who I loved the absolute most. Chris Farley. BUT tied with him in first, in some sort of hilarious three-legged race that I can legally only imagine, is Phil Hartman. He was my first big big BIG inspiration when it came to character acting/ Voice acting. His actions in character just made so much sense and he was a creative force to be reckoned with. Imagine the films he could have written. Ugh, my southern bell heart is all a flutter now.

Anywho! I can do solid impressions of not only Simpsons characters but a good handful of Futurama characters. Anywhere from Barbados Slim to Scruffy, the janitor and can pick up bit characters easily enough! I love voice acting and want to do this! I'm just a bender looking for love! So shut up and take my... voice.... money? Even zoidberg would do it...

With Love and Respect, Tucker Erickson Mayo
Hi! I'm Tucker Mayo and I want to voice act for you!

Why me? well firstly, how dare you to question me, and secondly: Why not?

I was raised by the one true great simp: Matt Groening. Well, not RAISED per se, but raised like how an absent father might raise their child. And unfortunately, due to that man's THICC genius, I am the way I am today. Naturally, I grew up with SNL's greatest hits from the 80's/90's and early to mid-2000's SNL cast members and skits every Saturday night. And you would never guess who I loved the absolute most. Chris Farley. BUT tied with him in first, in some sort of hilarious three-legged race that I can legally only imagine, is Phil Hartman. He was my first big big BIG inspiration when it came to character acting/ Voice acting. His actions in character just made so much sense and he was a creative force to be reckoned with. Imagine the films he could have written. Ugh, my southern bell heart is all a flutter now.

Anywho! I can do solid impressions of not only Simpsons characters but a good handful of Futurama characters. Anywhere from Barbados Slim to Scruffy, the janitor and can pick up bit characters easily enough! I love voice acting and want to do this! I'm just a bender looking for love! So shut up and take my... voice.... money? Even zoidberg would do it...

With Love and Respect, Tucker Erickson Mayo

You've peaked my interest.
Contact me through discord (jay_mate #8495)
Bumping the thread.

New status update on page 1
I am so so so so excited! i saw the billboards on a long long night mod and creamed a little
Really hyped guys! :D
Awesome stuff. My brother can do a perfect Zap Brannigan impression but I don't think he'd have the time on his hands to voice act.
If you really need someone to voice him I'll just ask.
i can voice act
This post has been removed.
2 yrs ago (Statistics)
Amazing