Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Donut Mod 4: General Discussion (Level 2 Public Beta - Updated February 25th, 2021)

Posted in Donut Mod
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Heya younglion! Glad you enjoyed the experience! It's been a huge improvement compared to the last few releases and we're glad to hear other people are liking it!

Sadly though, I'm afraid the mod's content can only be played around with in the first two Levels. While I can't check the source right this instant, I believe a lua script was added to prevent the Unlock All Levels cheat from properly working? As a result, you can only play around with the new costumes and vehicles in the first two Levels. Apologies about that!
Hello good evening, I have come to report a small error that happened to me when playing the new beta. It happens that I mainly loved the game, its way of telling the story is very different and sometimes more original than the normal Hit and Run itself. But that's not the point, my point happens that when I'm in world 2 it happens that I see that the character who gives me the challenges is Martin. The first challenge that deals with demolition works very well, but the rest of the challenges of this character do not activate, the characters that are frozen without doing absolutely anything and that disappointed me a bit since I wanted to pass level 2 at 100%.
Please wait that in the next update they fix it .... Ps: I tried the mod "International Support" but it won't let me use it together with that mod.
The first challenge that deals with demolition works very well, but the rest of the challenges of this character do not activate, the characters that are frozen without doing anything adolutely and that disappointed me a bit since I wanted to pass level 2 at 100%.
I verified your issue and am looking into a fix!
Howdy, just checking it to let you know that issue will be addressed in the next update very soon.
Sorry for the wait, the new update (4.0-L2PB10) is available now and should address this issue!
> Sadly though, I'm afraid the mod's content can only be played around with in the first two Levels. While I can't check the source right this instant, I believe a lua script was added to prevent the Unlock All Levels cheat from properly working? As a result, you can only play around with the new costumes and vehicles in the first two Levels. Apologies about that!

I know it's been six months, but there isn't any major content for L3/L4 in the public build in terms of actual level content. It'd just load normal SHAR L3 and L4 with some extra stuff for donutmod.

The only stuff remaining is custom L4 headlight lighting stuff, all of the L3/L4 text, custom trigger actions, some code to set up level 3 and 4 rewards if the build is deelopment that doesn't work because the lua files don't exist, L4 character skins, dialog redirection for nonexistent L4 sound and mission script files, cop scripts (although I'm pretty sure they're identical to vanilla) a .gitignore file referencing a missing L4 P3D file (CustomFiles/art/l4z99.p3d) taxi passengers?, and probably some of the cars. There's also a reference to the "Lucas Road Rage to Hit & Run Converter" and an audio file of Lucas reading an NPAPI deprecation notice.
I think this is a great mod. Nice to see dollars as money than coins for a change, too. :)
I like to see another update for this! :D