Forum Mod Bakery Docs

The simpson hit & run open world

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
would be cool a simpson hit & run open world
There is an open world in this game.
I know what you're referring to, you're saying more of an open world as seen in Grand Theft Auto, for example. But SHAR is open world by definition, its just more linear in structure because of the amount of content in the game and the design of the maps.

In video games, an open world is a virtual world in which the player can explore and approach objectives freely, as opposed to a world with more linear and structured gameplay.
Wikipedia
I think rather an open world to The Crew 2 because Grand Theft Auto is with weapons and simps not so except With the character Big Tony (Mafia) but after it's true that an open world on this game we could do it but the game crash instants I think
it's true that an open world on this game we could do it but the game crash instants I think
UnderStay
You've still yet to explain what constitutes as an open world. As Jake said, SHAR is an open world by definition, with linear progression.
When the card creation software comes out, I will try to create an open world card and I will put a message for you to have the card