Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Mod Idea (Undercover Bart) - Need YOUR story ideas

Posted in Support
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Well, it's of course to remind us of what mod (Which is Undercover Bart) he's gonna cancel next!
I'm not gonna cancel it, because I want the p3d of Homer's white T-shirt for one of the missions for that mod
You canceled the last one because it crashed, once.
I know! If I remember, the last one was called The Fat and the Furious. I'm still on my new mod that's called 'Undercover Bart' right now, and I need Homer's white T-shirt (shirt.p3d) which will be an item for one of the missions, please and thank you
Why can't you make one? You really don't ask for assets unless it's one HUD icon. It's easy to export Homer's model into XML, open it in Blender, and delete the points that Homer's shirt doesn't consist of. You really do ask a lot from here, ideas for mods that then got canceled, HUD Icons, bumped a lot of old threads, canceled a mod which the topic of was constantly updated so it would stay at the top, and asking for mod assets. Most of these things mentioned happened in The Fat and The Furious's development, only for one month of *all of these things mentioned* to be thrown in the trash, and to start over again with this new mod.
Check out this video down below, it's a leak for one of the missions for my Bart mod that I'm working on:

You sure the mission was made by you and not The Union?

Your mission isn't exactly a 100% copy of the mission from Set To Kill, but heck, we get it, you have no imagination whatsoever, why stealing other people's mods?
The mission features exactly the same three duff trucks destroy stage with exactly the same movement pattern
The problem is - the mod is undecompilable, which proves what others been telling about you - you keep force decompiling mods to steal assets from them in order to create stupid missions and troll the community (see below)
I want to advice you something - This isn't getting you anywhere, and you're wasting your own time doing this. If you're gonna delete the video - wish you luck, I saved a copy on my hard drive
(And now a message to the community: Stop feeding this troll by viewing the thread or downvoting/upvoting his posts, this will get his attention and he won't stop)
My Bart mod is called Undercover Bart, and I only have 4 more missions for me to create
the mod is undecompilable
Gordon

The current download for that mod, which has been available for quite a while as far as I can tell, is marked as decompilable.
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
Yeah, I don't have the old version of the mod anymore, and the most recent one is marked as non-decompilable
But the fact that he stole the mission idea without crediting anybody from the team is still a valid point