Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Mod Idea (Undercover Bart) - Need YOUR story ideas

Posted in Support
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Okay, I'm sorry. I promise never to do that again. Plus, I'll have you already know that I am a SHAR modder just like other people who mods their own mods, such as: Donut Mod, Some Challenge Mod, The Odyssey of Springfield, Housewife Duties and Cops in Springfield
So to make sure that you're not going to go through the same pattern like you have done before. You have to release your next 5 mods. Then we can move on.
Okay guys, now I only have five more missions of my mod (Undercover Bart) for me to create. And by the way, the three Street Races for my mod (Undercover Bart) will be called Milhouse's Challenge, Nelson's Challenge and Ralph's Challenge. My mod (Undercover Bart) still takes place around Squidport in the evening though
This post has been removed.
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
Actually, I need the p3d of Homer's white T-shirt (shirt.p3d) for one of the missions of my mod (Undercover Bart) please, it's probably where Bart grabs it out from the Duff Truck or something
jrburger95, thanks again for the mission ideas for my mod (Undercover Bart). Now I'm probably gonna need more ideas for the Three Street Races for my mod (Undercover Bart), they're called 'Milhouse's Challenge', 'Nelson's Challenge' and 'Ralph's Challenge' for my mod (Undercover Bart)
Can you please come up with something of your own? You can't rely on this entire website for ideas, models, assets, basically the core components of a mod.

Edit: We'd be happy to help, yes, but there is a difference between help and doing the work.
Alright, I'll shoot. Why do you constantly refer to things like this:

jrburger95, thanks again for the mission ideas for my mod (Undercover Bart). Now I'm probably gonna need more ideas for the Three Street Races for my mod (Undercover Bart), they're called 'Milhouse's Challenge', 'Nelson's Challenge' and 'Ralph's Challenge' for my mod (Undercover Bart)
JKMan98

We know your "mod"'s name, its in the title of the thread. It is not suddenly going to change mid post.

Side note: You know I'm passionate about this question when I made a change to the website's code to support BBCode inside a quote tag.
I might need to think of the description plot for 'Undercover Bart' where once again it takes place in Squidport in the evening, and I already created the Tutorial mission and the first two missions after that. Now I need five more missions for me to create in that mod
This post has been removed.
4 yrs ago (Edited 4 years ago)