Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Hell Inspector's Mod of Stupidity (Ver 1.1)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
10/10 Gromit voice acting.

For some reason, the game crashed on the 6th mission, though I don't know exactly why, since the crash dump I got isn't very helpful.
Other than that, very great experience, I loved it

For some reason, the game crashed on the 6th mission, though I don't know exactly why, since the crash dump I got isn't very helpful.

Thanks, mind telling me where the crash in M6 happened?

Thanks, mind telling me where the crash in M6 happened?

I don't know the exact stage number, but it was right as I was collecting bunnies in the power plant screen froze for a bit so I managed to get a screenshot of it.
Screenshot

EDIT: Idk if this is helpful or not, but I reset my car when touching the burns mansion door & it reset me on an unloaded region of the power plant interior. I don't know if this had anything to do with the crash itself, but I thought it might be important to bring up.
This is an absolute masterpiece.
GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD MOD
I Like This Mod!
I Giving It A 10/10.
I can't wait to play this after work tonight. 😃
I’m yet to complete it as I also experienced the same issue as mazexz with the mission 6 crash, though mine happened picking up the last bunny. Regardless of that, it’s a lot of fun, Wallace and Gromit has such huge nostalgia for me and I think it will have to be played a few times for me to appreciate the rest of it because I’m enjoying that aspect too much! I keep forgetting the other brilliant parts like that bonus mission! Defiantly worth the wait!
I’m yet to complete it as I also experienced the same issue as mazexz with the mission 6 crash, though mine happened picking up the last bunny. Regardless of that, it’s a lot of fun, Wallace and Gromit has such huge nostalgia for me and I think it will have to be played a few times for me to appreciate the rest of it because I’m enjoying that aspect too much! I keep forgetting the other brilliant parts like that bonus mission! Defiantly worth the wait!

That crash is really odd, no one else has had that crash. Do you remember where the bunny it crashed on was?

That crash is really odd, no one else has had that crash. Do you remember where the bunny it crashed on was?

The one I crashed with was the last one, it was also the one in Homer’s workstation, so not sure if it was due to that one or completing that mission stage? I’m going to give it another go later on, I had some other random crashes outside of this mod after that one so it could have been something on my end, I’ll get back to you once I’ve given it another go 👌🏻