Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Sam & Max: Hit & Run - Closed alpha

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
This is gonna be really cool! And a very original idea, I'll give you that.
No alpha, no way!
Enjoy mid-August preview of a 50-60% finished Level1 Map!
Spoiler
This has the potential to be one of the best mods, I am so excited to play this. Once the HUD is changed, this is going to feel absolutely original. I’m so excited.
Hook me up
Wow, this is impressive. Have you thought about connecting the city map onto this?
Sorry for the ~500 days delay, but here's finally a new update on the project! Map coming along nicely, especially with the help of recently released/remastered games' assets. Watch the update video for details and an invite to SMHR official discord server:
I hope we cold get the loud house hit and run mod when sam and max mod is fully release
this is looking incredible! do you have anyone on the team who's making original art assets or is it all going to be reworked stuff from the official games?
this is looking incredible! do you have anyone on the team who's making original art assets or is it all going to be reworked stuff from the official games?

I try to reuse as much official game assets as possible for authenticity's sake. But original environemnt assets (buildings, streets, props, cars etc.) are limited so arrange and modify them to make up the map. If an asset is made from scratch I at least make it referencing something from the franchise (blimp, teen Max costume)