Forum Mod Bakery Docs

International Support - Run story mods on non-English releases

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I've seen a few threads recently about users having issues when running existing story mods on the French/German/Spanish releases. With the addition of FileSystemRCFs in the newest launcher, I can now make this.

Run this mod alongside a story mod to make it compatible with the international releases.

Any issues found, please report them to me and let me know what mod you were attempting to use it with.

Download Here

2021-02-04 | v1.1 Release Changelog:
  • Added support for RMVs (Cutscenes/Cinematics). Dynamically copies the English audio track to the other languages.
  • Added ForceOverride. This could cause some problems if the mod in question is also handling Dialogue in a different way. Let me know on a case-by-case basis if this happens.

Note: If you're creating a story mod and would like to add native international support, I've made a tutorial thread on how to do that with PathHandlers.
hey Josh i playing some law enforcement and i can play only de first mission because in the other the cinematic do the thing
Hi Bill,

Unfortunately this mod isn't compatible with SLEM at the moment due to how that mod handles dialogue. I think I might have an idea on how to make it compatible, but not sure if I'll have time try it in the near future.

Thanks,
Josh
sorry for the inconvenience but someone could tell me that it is SLEM, really sorry
also thanks josh: 3
sorry for the inconvenience but someone could tell me that it is SLEM, really sorry

SLEM is Some Law Enforcement Mod. Since your post here, it has been updated to 1.02 which supports the different languages, check the thread here: donutteam.com/forum/topic/3534/4#post-18689
thaaaaanks
International Support v1.1 release! Download from the same link in the OG post. Changelog:
  • Added support for RMVs (Cutscenes/Cinematics). Dynamically copies the English audio track to the other languages.
  • Added ForceOverride. This could cause some problems if the mod in question is also handling Dialogue in a different way. Let me know on a case-by-case basis if this happens.
I wonder why I never found this till now. And thank you for making it, I can finally play story mods like Storm Over Springfield.
I wonder why I never found this till now. And thank you for making it, I can finally play story mods like Storm Over Springfield.

No worries, I'm glad it helps you