Forum Mod Bakery Docs

The secret area of Simpsons hit & run

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
In the game there is a secret area like the area 51, the area 939, in that area there are strange houses and part of the terrain isnt solid
When we enter there we can hear creepy voices of kids screaming, Jimbo advises us to leave the area a.s.a.p
I saw this in a video and i tried to enter, It was very difficult, nothing was solid i always fall to a invisible floor
Somebody know if this was planned to be used? Somebody know if is it possible to solidify that? Like colou do with the union of the maps, it would be amazing if we can visit that secret zone, also it would be posible to create new mods there
Are You Talking About
simpsonshitandrun.fandom.com/wiki/Unused_Content#:~:text=In%20Level%207%2C%20the%20939,honking%20the%20horn%20and%20gain Scroll Down To "Past the Bridge in Level 7".

Also The Screen Showed Lisa, But You Said When You Come In You Talk To Jimbo. Last, This Is Probably A CreepyPasta.
I saw this before!
[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
The house is in levels 1 and 4. It is only used in level 7 as an illusion to make the accessible rich side area look complete. There is no invisible floor, there isn't even a floor for that matter. The collision doesn't exist because you aren't supposed to be there. It's not a secret zone as it is in the exact same place as it is in other levels.

The voice of Jimbo telling you to leave is actually a generic female pedestrian saying "you better run" which you hear when you try to run over that pedestrian in any level other than 7. However that version of it is slowed down as well as other lines such as Lisa's "ow my hair" dialogue. This audio clip appears in the park opposite the kwikemart and not in the area you were talking about.

I agree that the whole concept of it is creepy, but that's as far as it goes. There is no intention of Radical implementing something like that and it's all coincidental.

Sorry for spoiling the fun.
As MAFFY said, that's merely an unfinished area that the player isn't supposed to be able to visit, nothing secretive. The voice clip was likely intended to be an audio trigger there (there's another partially implemented sound at the door to Mr. Burns' mansion). Also, this post appears to imply that the sound DOES play in game if the player goes behind that house? From what I recall, they don't play at all due to an incorrect file path in the level's RMS file.

EDIT: Checked, there is no trigger inside of the house.
oh im sorry, i saw this information on a video from youtube I should have checked it, anyways thank for the information
Do You Have The Link To The Video?
Or Remember The Name Of The Video
Memelord yes, its in spanish but it is from a webpage i thought it was truth: www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9EG-OujTW0 Minute 7:00
Thanks!