Forum Mod Bakery Docs

how do you show fps in shar thru mod launcher

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
as the title says how do you show fps in shar thru mod launcher also how do you use saves on mod launcher I downloaded some il save don't know how to use them
You can't display the game's framerate via Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher.
Hi szechuan,

Unfortunately, at this time, there isn't a method in the Mod Launcher to display FPS. Alternatively, if you have a Nvidia graphics card, you could use GeForce Experience. If that's not an option, you can use an application called Fraps.

In order to use game saves, you just place the file named SaveX (Where X is a number 1 through 8) inside your game install directory.
(Note: If you have Always Keep Saved Games Separate enabled in the Launcher, they'll instead be located in Documents\My Games\Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher\Saved Games)

Thanks,
Josh
hey just used fraps but its saying I have 63 fps even though I've capped my game at 150 so I tried to cap it to 30 to see if it show 30 fps figured out it will only show fps under 63 any high in just say 63
sorry for spelling mistakes
hey just used fraps but its saying I have 63 fps even though I've capped my game at 150 so I tried to cap it to 30 to see if it show 30 fps figured out it will only show fps under 63 any high in just say 63

Setting a frame limit doesn't guarantee that FPS, just that it won't exceed that FPS.

Thanks,
Josh
I understand but when it displays it wont go under 63 or above its just stuck