Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Con modifier

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Disclamer:
This is not a tool.
All of the official tools can be downloaded on this page.

Description:
This is a settings mod, meaning you'll only be able to use it with the launcher. The point of this mod is to help newcomers get started with modifying vehicles so that they won't break the game or lose their files. You will be able to modify the .con file of every vehicle in the game (at once or just one at a time, your choice). You can set it up to work with specific vehicles only or exclude vehicles if you intend to modify all of them except for few.
In case you're new, to use this mod, tick the little box to enable it and then right-click it and click 'Settings' to open up the settings menu.
Feedback is appreciated!
Screenshots below:
Spoiler
Oh nice, would be better if it used percentages because then alll the speedrunners can make their cars like 2% faster
Very useful and convenient in case you don't want to create a basic mod to edit the files with.
Looks super fun! Could see myself doing a challenge ASM run with low hit points and mass.
amazing

Looks super fun! Could see myself doing a challenge ASM run with low hit points and mass.
Should have done so two years ago.
Oh thank you for bringing that up to me @Surreal Bot
I usually test my mods before and after I compile them but this time I forgot to test once compiled. It seems to work if you simply put your lua files in your mod file and not the 'Resources' file, but I guess it is what it is. I hope it's fixed now, I changed the download link, hopefully there aren't anymore issues.