Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Fully Connected Map Mod (1.0.7)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Amazing work Colou.
When will ya release the mission pack ? a map like this really needs a story
This post has been removed.
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
Finally, it took 17 years for this to exist
Thanks to this existence being released, it makes me wanna write ideas for HD remaster:
gameideas.fandom.com/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Hit_%26_Run_HD

Any suggestions for the HD change ideas?
Thanks to this existence being released, it makes me wanna write ideas for HD remaster:
gameideas.fandom.com/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Hit_%26_Run_HD

Any suggestions for the HD change ideas?

It actually might be better to go ahead and create a new topic for that sort of thing! I feel like talking about potential remaster ideas might derail discussion about the map itself. It's definitely exciting though since I've seen a lot of support for the connected map idea for years and it's almost surreal seeing it pulled off. Really haven't had a chance to comment on it publicly yet, but it's amazing the amount of effort that has been put into this. Really excited to see the base game missions reimagined to take advantage of this sucker!
Utterly, totally superb. I just had a beautiful sunday drive and got lost.
And it even works with my other favourite mod. 10/10.
When I download the mod it appears as an RAR file rather than an LMLM file, what should I do?
Our documentation contains a small blurb explaining how to open these archives if youโ€™re unfamiliar with them. All you need to do is install 7zip or WinRAR and go from there. Hopefully that helps with this and other mods placed in those archives!
hello all heres a roughly annotated map until someone makes a better one xxxxx . sending love out to Torro (SubSane)