Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Fully Connected Map Mod (1.0.7)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
This is awesome! I love the new winding connecting road!

Is there any plan to add the inside of Burns' Mansion? Or any other map varients from the later levels?

Also is there a way to change characters?

Good work! Loving it
This is wonderful, just there is only one secret vehicle in the map, the Monorail, no rocket car nor boatmobile.
Where should put it ? itยดs in some .lmlm formate. A little help please ?
@oldwhatshisface you need to change homer to whatever character you like in the 'leveli' text file in the following directory:
......\The Simpsons - Hit & Run\Mods\Fully Connected Map 1.0.6\CustomFiles\scripts\missions\level01
@CrazyMINERcz you need to first download and unzip the lucas mod launcher to a specified directory and from there you need to copy & paste the lmlm file to mods folder.
Any chance for this to work in the multiplayer
i cant get this to show up in my mod launcher. im brand new to this if anyone could help id appreciate it! the download is an rar file instead of an lmlm
i cant get this to show up in my mod launcher. im brand new to this if anyone could help id appreciate it! the download is an rar file instead of an lmlm

Hi JpStanky,

The general method to installing mods is to:
  1. Open the Mod Launcher
  2. Press Open... in the bottom left
  3. Press Mods in the menu that opens
  4. Either:
    • Place the .lmlm file in that folder
    • OR
    • Extract the .rar, .zip or .7z archive into that folder
  5. Press Reload in the top right of the launcher
You can also find some more information on the docs page.

Any other mod launcher issues are best posted in the #support room of our discord.

Thanks,
Josh
Thanks!!!!! this worked
Moe's will either crash my game or display a missing file message when I enter in multiplayer.

I have the same issue with Moe's in multiplayer. It does not occur when using Fully Connected in single player though. It might be worth mentioning that THE SIMPSONS HIT & RUN PLUS by legomariofanatic doesn't have this issue, even though it uses Fully Connected as its base. Unfortunately, H&R Plus is non-decompilable, otherwise I'd see how they fixed it and fix Fully Connected myself.