Forum Mod Bakery Docs

The Simpsons Hit & Run Plus - Version 1.01 Update

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I've been really enjoying this mod, feels like it's living up to the potential of the fully connected map. Just one thing that's been bothering me, I've been searching everywhere for the collectible cards and there's a few I can't find. On level 1 I can't seem to find the stonecutters parchment, and on level 2 i can't find jebediah springfield's head. in general i love what you've done with the cards, the new placements are all really clever and fitting for what the cards are. if you'd rather not spoil the locations, go ahead and ignore this.
How are you supposed to even play this mod if the mod doesn't even let you apply it's dependency (Colou's Fully Connected Map mod)?
Might want to look into that if this issue doesn't have to do with QoL patches (which I doubt as I can't even install the mod for crying out loud)
How are you supposed to even play this mod if the mod doesn't even let you apply it's dependency (Colou's Fully Connected Map mod)?
Pungey

The necessary files for the Fully Connected Map are contained within this mod, as with any other mod that uses it. You don't enable both the mod and the Fully Connected Map at the same time, just the mod.
I get a generic error in GDI+ when I try to launch the mod. This has happened with other mods for me, so I'm pretty sure it's a problem on my end as opposed to a bug with the mod. Can anyone help? :/ Many thanks in advance :)
hello, just letting u know that the sunset, night and Halloween variations are available. I really enjoyed this mod and would be nice to see it completed cuz its amazing. Good luck to u and thanks for creating this mod :)