Forum Mod Bakery Docs

How Do I Edit The Base Missions

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
So I Want To Know How Do I Edit The Base Missions You Know The Timer And Stuff Like That Can I Have Some Feedback Thanks
There's some great tutorials around the site, but these will help you get to grips with a few of the basics.
Click here for SH&R modding tuts
I recommend having a look at the first video in the list. It'll help you set up a mod so you don't modify your base game.

To answer your question, you're going to want to head into scripts/missions/level0X/mXi.mfk (X representing the level and mission number you desire to modify), open the file in notepad (any text editor will do), inside you'll see a bunch of stages. Where you see something like ' SetStageTime(40); ' this tells the game how much time the player will have to complete the stage. In this instance it's 40 seconds. Edit this value to change the time limit. When you're finished modifying the script hit save as and save to your mods scripts/missions/level0X folder. Just be sure you don't replace the base games files with your modified script.

I'm sure there's some more detailed tutorials/explanations on the site, just have a look around. You can also join the Donut Team discord and ask for help, you may get a quicker reply.

Here's a few more tutorials
This post has been removed.
2 yrs ago (Statistics)
This post has been removed.
2 yrs ago (Statistics)