Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Guess That's It

Posted in Off Topic
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
The quoted post is unavailable.

Wrong.

Let me just put something together without your knowledge and/or agreement, whack the Donut Team logo on it and try and use it against you? but gg posting it on your forum...i literally said i'm not gonna comment again publicly so you could have easily messaged me to clear up any confusion that you may/obviously do have... But if you want to keep derailing gordon's post by all means carry on.
Frankly, I think you brought this up specifically for the drama. No offense, but it's hard to believe your retirement announcement when you've made more than one of these. Each time, you said you were leaving for good. But you only leave for a little while. And all these announcements had something in common: Mentioning s*** that you know will cause drama thanks to your choice of words.

Next, I suppose you're going to come back in the future to make an "apology" post just beating yourself up over this. Each successive post is taken less and less seriously. No one is going to take you seriously if you keep doing this.

Are you implying I put that together in 5 mins or that someone you're in a team with did and it was distributed without your consent? Doesn't change the fact it happened. I also have screenshots from various other members of Stoner Team reposting it. So if you want to play that card, maybe you're the one who isn't on top of everything?
I'm not implying anything. you're the one doing that. I'm done here, sorry gordon.
[deleted user]
2 yrs ago (Statistics)

I won't keep doing this because I'm geniuenly done
And seeing this 'feedback' isn't helping either. I have no interest in drama, literally every drama I took part in was disasterous for me, so why in the world do I need to start up this s*** all over again?
I think YOU'RE the one wanting to start drama, no offence either. Surely, I might be back...In 5 years or so, purely to check up on stuff
If you've read the post you could've deduced that I'm f****** fed up with my own s***, with me being a failure and the community taking a weird direction
I sincerely hope things stabilize, and without me you won't have to witness any major drama in quite some time

You did though by simply saying that someone was there to spy on you. But then when I call you out on Stoner Team's own s***** behavior, you deflect by saying that its one person and you didn't have any idea about it. Which can be used in both directions, ironically.
And seeing this 'feedback' isn't helping either. I have no interest in drama, literally every drama I took part in was disasterous for me, so why in the world do I need to start up this s*** all over again?
Yet, you continually drag this stuff that has been resolved and relayed to you privately and publicly. There is a reason that the #1 most controversial topic on this forum was created by you, ironically when you were previously leaving.

It's very clear you guys are unhappy, so I'm happy to process account deletion requests at support@donutteam.com
Again, didn't say that, you're implying stuff based off a flippant comment/joke. Wish i hadn't said that part so you could concentrate on the issues at hand... for the last time, my discord DMs are always open..
[deleted user]
2 yrs ago (Statistics)
Can this thread get locked?
This s***'s gone out of control, I didn't plan on f****** everyone over again
I'm sorry