Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Guess That's It

Posted in Off Topic
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
The quoted post is unavailable.

You have the option to delete a topic if you wish. I personally think this is on topic and does not constitute a lock.

You've seen what these threads do but you opted to publish it anyway. The clear deflection of the people responding here really makes me feel like the only goal here was to create a shitstorm.

I've made myself clear on all of these points and more, and provided proof.

My DMs have always been open, but instead of taking it to them, you both wished to air your dirty laundry here in a public forum. In that case, I will respond as such and will call you out on your bulls***.

Again, feel free to email support@donutteam.com to delete your account if you wish.
[deleted user]
2 yrs ago (Statistics)
I've seen what these threads do, and this thread wasn't supposed to be somehow malicious to anyone
I was hoping the topic would get ignored at worst, and gathered a few responses at best, but here we are
Please, understand, I had no negative intentions behind this post, yet again, half of the community is against me, I'm just sorry for all of this madness, and I'm sorry for these painful 6 years
I'm the sole reason major drama exists here, and since I wish the community would prosper, I'll leave
I wouldn't be surprised if you blamed me for all this s***. This vicious cycle could have ended if your friends at Stoner Team weren't complete jerks (especially towards me). The team would have had a better reputation and you wouldn't have went bonkers on this community yet again just because a few of your friends got what they deserved.

Now I better not see a meme about this like you did in a Donut Team Documentary video. We're all tired of remembering those moments.
I still don't understand what happened and i don't even have to, the "team" should not have been punished as a collective for whatever incident you are referring to. The whole "censorship" thing was, in my opinion a complete overreaction/safe/lazy "solution" to what is clearly a larger problem in the community that's now caused even more unnecessary division. I think we should try to end this "Vicious Circle" right now somebot, I can't be expected to speak for anyone else obviously but i sincerely hope all the drama everyone has bought up can be put firmly in the past.
[deleted user]
2 yrs ago (Statistics)

No you are not the only reason drama happens here. I’m just disappointed that you are once again “retiring” from this community. I think it’s been said already but you have a pattern of leaving and joining, with public announcements to accompany each. It seems like attention seeking, however I’m not saying it is or isn’t. I understand that you beat yourself up but in order for things to change you gotta break the habit. Hell I even used to make these kind of threads (Jake probably remembers lol). My point is that you need to change your behavior. Apologies and promises mean nothing when you can’t back them up. I just hope you can see reason and actually make a real clean slate.

Hope you reconsider bud,

Thomas

Maybe both of you should talk it out. You both keep making responses referencing the drama but nobody involved (that I know of) has made any significant effort to work things out. Like how long have Stoner Team and SurrealBot been at odds? Everyone needs to just talk it out and let it go. I’m friends with both and it’s just jarring how long this has been dragged out. Swallow your egos and let bygones be bygones. I swear I’ve heard about this drama for months at this point.