Forum Mod Bakery Docs

How's Lucas Cardellini? Is he still around?

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Yeah, I just wonder if there'll be another update for his Mod Launcher since March (1.26.1). I know it wasn't that long ago, though.

And I actually like him, too. He made the Mod Launcher tool very interesting and efficient.
Yes, he is still around and working on the Mod Launcher.
Also I don't know why his "Lucas Stuff" site has blanked out, so I can no longer see his page's background and do things on it. Or is this issue just my computer? Odd.
This post has been removed.
2 yrs ago (Statistics)
Also I don't know why his "Lucas Stuff" site has blanked out, so I can no longer see his page's background and do things on it. Or is this issue just my computer? Odd.

His hosting provider force updated the PHP version his website uses which broke it as the code doesn't work properly anymore.
OK, thanks for both posts there, Loren.
Specifically right now he is in a 2 day long voice call with 2 other people. Which is what he spends a lot of his time doing believe it or not. So if no one hears from him for a while he's more than likely sleeping.
Specifically right now he is in a 2 day long voice call with 2 other people. Which is what he spends a lot of his time doing believe it or not. So if no one hears from him for a while he's more than likely sleeping.

I see.
I'd be interested to see if he can be able to resolve a couple of missing things from Hit & Run's PC version and restore them, in which they were console exclusives. You know, more traffic car colours, and the Springfield Elementary School and Community Centre signboard randomisations working properly again.
These could easily be 'resolved' with a mod. To my knowledge, all the textures from Springfield Elementary & Community Center (and many more) are still in the game's files, just not as 'Random Texture' chunks & about the traffic car colors, Lucas has already made a hack you can configure in your mod to make the traffic cars use more colors right here.