Forum Mod Bakery Docs

I wonder if it is possible to export cars from Road Rage.

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I know you all released Road Rage characters to SHAR. But I was wondering if it was possible to make a mod where you could get Vehicles like Apu's Santa Longhorn or Frankenbart's car or the other two holiday cars or cars like Grampa's Shriner's car or Flanders Station Wagon or the nuclear bus or Smither's limo from road rage. I know two of them I mentioned are in the Donut Mod as unlockable vehicles.(Flanders Wagon and Grampa's Shriner's Car.) I know there is a good chance it is possible because of two road rage cars being on the donut mod.That would be really cool if you could.
Thanks

jcilley97
Yes it would be very possible. Just tedious to port over the cars.
Ok. that is all I needed to know. all I wonder is if you guys will release the cars as a mod in the future (possibly the most likely answer because I read some stuff that you are all busy with the upcoming Market update and so on). And also because how you said it was "tedious" to port the cars. So it is just an idea as of now. Hopefully sometime in the future you guys could possibly release the cars when you all aren't too busy like you all are now. Thanks for letting me know if it was possible.

jcilley97
Sometime in the future, we'll make a car pack.
Thanks so much. that would be awesome.