Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Yellow Shift and Yet Another Sandbox Mod (old mods)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello I haven't been on here in a long time, but I was looking to request some old mods I use to have which were Yellow Shift and Yet Another Sandbox Mod I was wondering if anyone has got a download link could you please post it to me. I would be really greatful if anyone could. Thank You
Hi, I've got all the mods you're looking for (requested above + Tokyo Shift). I can upload them to Google Drive and post a link here later today if that's okay. 🙂
That would be great thank you very much! :)
I Like Then Too!
Here you go: [LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR]
There are more mods in the folder because I already shared some in the past, but I'm sure you will find the ones you want to play easily.
Enjoy ;)
@DannyTheHunter thank you so much man that means a lot to me :)
@DannyTheHunter thank you so much man that means a lot to me :)

No problem man, glad I could help :)
Can I also have a download link to Homers Adventure mod if anyone still has that? (I know the mod is dead though)
Here you go: [LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR]
There are more mods in the folder because I already shared some in the past, but I'm sure you will find the ones you want to play easily.
Enjoy ;)

Probably not a good idea to share old mods without the permission of the mod creators. If you did in fact have permission then that seems important to specify.
Reuploading the link: drive.google.com/drive/folders/14pyWp9W75Xq3AEtdz6FETm3hEsHBeMwM

Includes following mods:
Tokyo Shift & Yet Another Sandbox Mod - approved by the creator (Thomas Donofri)
Yellow Shift - approved by the creator (Mavis)

About Homer's Adventure - after talking to the creator (Gordon CMB), I have decided not to share the download for this mod publicly. If you really want to play it, contact me on Discord and I'll share it privately.