Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Save files don't work

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello. I just installed the game earlier today and played for a few hours with mods on. I saved a few times, qui the game and came back with no problem. But the last time I quit and reopened the game, no save file can be found. I know where the save files are and the saves are still there. But when I launch the game and try to load a saved game it tells me there is no saved game. In the folder I cleary have two. Did the mod corrupt my saves ?

What can I do ? I tried saving a new game to see what the problem is but even then, the new save isn't in the folder that the other saves are. Fact is, I don't know where the new save is located.

In other words, I have 3 saves, but when I open the game and try to load one, seems like there is no save at all.
Some mods have a Main=1 flag which makes them create their own save game files.
You can find these in Documents/My Games/Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher/Saved Games.
I'm not sure why your game would not load the saves even after playing without mods, could you list every mod and setting that you have ticked on the launcher?
You can find these in Documents/My Games/Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher/Saved Games.
I'm not sure why your game would not load the saves even after playing without mods, could you list every mod and setting that you have ticked on the launcher?

I see you understand mods very well, please help me, I have a very strange bug, I created a post where I told everything about the bug

Sure. I use the Borb's BKP Pack, ther Minor Fixes pack, the 3D phone booth previews and the cheat keys. The location you just told me is exactly where my saves are, but not the third one (weird). It also seems like the mod launcher created a sub-folder called BorbsBKPPack in the Saved Games folder. I tried putting the saves out of the folder and directly in the saved games one but the game still doesn't recognize the saved files.

I see you understand mods very well, please help me, I have a very strange bug, I created a post where I told everything about the bug

hello, I can see how such a bug can be a little annoying when not knowing much about it, but please next time don't bring it up on a very unrelated topic. I tend to look over each front page topic everyday, more than once, to offer support where I can. See my answer.
Ok, so I just tried launching the game without any mods on and the third save worked. But neither of the 2 others were there.

Tried again with only the Borb's BKP Pack on and my two saves are there. It seems it worked. But I'm now in level 2 with Bart, so I want to use the Inivisble Bart mod. I can't have both these packs on at the same time. Can I play with my saves without the BKP mod ?
Since BKP is a main mod, I doubt. Also, the two mods aren't compatible with each other because they modify the same file I assume
Thank you. The Invisible bart mod isn't worth starting over, I'll keep the game this way.
If you want to have all unlocks, you can use the cheats in the mod launcher.
On the settings tab, you'll see some settings. Enable the following:
Unlock All Rewards
Unlock All Missions
Starting Coins
If you want to have all unlocks, you can use the cheats in the mod launcher.
On the settings tab, you'll see some settings. Enable the following:
Unlock All Rewards
Unlock All Missions
Starting Coins

I have the cheat keys mod. Is this the one ? Because I don't see the settings you're talking about in my game.

Thank you