Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Crash Reports

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hey everyone, this is my first post and I'm having trouble navigating the forum.

I am getting crashes and have the crash reports but don't know how to use the reports to find a solution. Where can I find info on crashes?

I also got an error when verifying the install, but it's a fresh install as of a few days ago.
"Unexpected simpsons.ini, hash mismatch"

Thank you!
Hello there, welcome!
To find a crash, you must click Open... in your launcher and then scroll down to "Crashes".
You can use this tool made by @EnAppelsin and @Josh / Proddy to read your crash dumps.
You can also download my simpsons.ini file from right here if you think it might help you out. I hope this helps.
Thank you! I tried replacing my ini file with yours but it crashed just the same.

For reference, it's crashing on the first level when I try to go back to my workstation to take a nap after destroying the machines around the plant.

This is my first time using mods, so I probably set something up incorrectly lol

Oh that's a crash unrelated to the ini file and strictly related to the current release of Donut Mod 4.
I have made a fix that I sent to people with the same issue, you can download it right here.
This should fix that and another crash that people seem to encounter. I hope this helps!
Oh that's a crash unrelated to the ini file and strictly related to the current release of Donut Mod 4.
I have made a fix that I sent to people with the same issue, you can download it right here.
This should fix that and another crash that people seem to encounter. I hope this helps!

Could you confirm the link? When I click on it I end up back on this page
The hyperlink was wrongly formatted, my bad. It should work now!
That did it, thank you so much!
You're welcome!