Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Well, I made a thing. It's Lincoln Loud from The Loud House. He is my first mod, specifically, a rig for a character. He is a selectable "costume" for Bart though he lacks any dialogue options. The mod comes with two versions, one with the normal "flesh" skin and the other for the yellow skin to match The Simpsons artstyle.

I made this mod for fun as I thought it would be funny. I actually have not seen any episode of TLH before posting this.

The model isn't perfect: His arms are just a shoulder bone throughout the whole thing as giving it more detail made it look odd. His torso ends up feeling a bit funky but that was mainly because the sleeves needed to be part of his arms. The face is also completely static and unanimated but that was mainly because I took the model from Nickeloden All-Star Brawl where his face cycles through different face models rather than animating his face.

Credits go to Nickelodeon, Viacom, Ludosity, Fair Play Labs, and ilikepizza107.

Video:
Screenshots:

Download:
Download
nice job! and You Should create Lucy instead and even The Loud House Hit And Run Campaign Mod Too and even the dialog great job