Forum Mod Bakery Docs

custom texture for for cars

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
hey man look at what i did
cCell
Hey Maz, I've made a car called The Car Built For Wolfies, and I was wondering if you could make your phonebooth image of it.

Here is the link to the car if you'd like to do it: mega.nz/file/Z0li3IyK#7SBacmgjpsAJ0P1acH-luYHooLo0-NdnbhwHwGItc3E

Just note that there's only the normal textures, I'm not the greatest when it comes to making damaged textures, so just make one image like what you did with the Taxi in your tutorial, and I'm all good.
Here you go!
I noticed the name of your car is "carhom2_v", you might wanna call it "carhom2" or anything with less than 9 characters, because the game only supports up to 8.
Also, I believe my guide on how to do this should be handier because sometimes I don't check replies on older topics. See below:
First thing I do is find a good pose for the car and save it as an image. Then I edit the image in paint.net (I really recommend this for anybody too lazy to learn Photoshop) by adding a fake shadow and a bit of white background in the back of the windows and done.
Pictures
Result
Here you go!
I noticed the name of your car is "carhom2_v", you might wanna call it "carhom2" or anything with less than 9 characters, because the game only supports up to 8.
Also, I believe my guide on how to do this should be handier because sometimes I don't check replies on older topics. See below:
First thing I do is find a good pose for the car and save it as an image. Then I edit the image in paint.net (I really recommend this for anybody too lazy to learn Photoshop) by adding a fake shadow and a bit of white background in the back of the windows and done.
Pictures
Result

Thanks for the textures and telling me how to do it myself! I'm sure I'll put it to good use!
Hey Man, remember when you made a phonebooth sprite for The Car Built For Wolfies (A.K.A "carhom2")? Well, I managed to create new damaged textures for the car! You think you could make a phonebooth sprite of the car with damaged textures? I have the car right here. mega.nz/file/gpFExD5Z#hWAKXCJBM4ds0IDDbbHHBF-DXc9MQNs8p0OqYpiWHFk