Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Marge Running Animation Fix - v.1.0

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hi all,

This is my first mod release here so any feedback is welcome. This mod fixes an issue with Marge's running animation.

Whilst modding SHAR, I realised that Marge's running animation was slightly broken:

On frames 11, 12, and 13, the right leg snaps to a weird position thus making the animation look wonky.

Here's my fix:

Now, on frames 11, 12 and 13, the right leg no longer snaps to that position making for a smoother animation.

To install, download from the link below, extract the mod file and just drag and drop the file into the mod folder where your Mod Launcher is located.

The mod is decompilable, so you can use it in your own mods, just remember to credit me!

P.S. Minimum Launcher version required is v.1.18

Credits:

Version History:
  • V1.0 - Initial Release - 24th April 2023

The Mod:

DOWNLOAD

Also, as a little bonus, I'm going to include the raw animation file. Just in case you have any modified animations of your own and don't want to overwrite them:

DOWNLOAD

All you have to do is, right click the animation named "mrg_loco_dash" , hover over "Import Pure3D XML" and click on Replace. Then, you navigate to wherever you saved the animation file and double-click it, Then click "File" -> "Save".