Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Suggestions

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I believe a few suggestions on what mods to add to the game could make it more enjoyable. Such as missions and levels based on episodes of the show, or new interiors and/or buildings, new cars, and characters.

For Example: I believe Manjula could be added as a character, The canyonero should have Dynamic Tuning (Mostly with an adjustable suspension), and maybe even the car Bart was driving in the episode "Bart on The Road" (Season 7, Episode 20). I also believe that something should be done about the whole transparent roof thing. And I mean for the family sedan and the custom made family station wagon. (I.E. I have the "Show Me The Roof" mod but it won't work for the two cars.)
Hi there!
Those are some really interesting suggestions right there and I appreciate you typing this.

We have plenty of tools that could allow you to start modding on your own & maybe achieve some of it.
The Mod Bakery offers plenty of tools to get some work done with.

Also, as the creator of Dynamic Tuning, I want to say that a new version of the framework is currently being worked however the current version has a public documentation on github that could maybe help you get some modifications done for Canyonero, and if you have any questions about it, feel free to let me know.

Excited to see if you will get into modding with the available resources on Donut Team, and I hope you're having a good day!
[deleted user]
2 mos ago (Statistics)
Well... that's easier said than done, I'm not much of a modder. I'm just a dedicated gamer who likes new things added to already existing titles. I'm just throwing suggestions out there, you know.
It's important to note that suggestions (and requests) don't really tend to get made unless the person with the idea makes them. It's all good to suggest things, but if you have an idea you really want implemented, you're better off learning the tools yourself and implementing it. Plus in that case you have full creative control over the idea and can make it exactly how you want it, instead of relying on others that may potentially go in a different direction.
[deleted user]
2 mos ago (Statistics)
well how am I even supposed to use these tools? I don't even have blender or whatever program is needed.
You'll have to do some research. Take a look at SHAR Mod Resources on the forum. There's also video tutorials:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_1SFuGBw9A&list=PLPFrm0qLcjdXgV5eZAmZ9eyaN4TpmyPQT

All the mods you see on the forum, those people probably started off knowing very little about SHAR modding. But with time and effort they were able to create interesting things. Just need to jump in and try.
[deleted user]
2 mos ago (Statistics)
OH THE HELL WITH THAT!! I'm not watching all of those videos!
If you're not willing to put any effort in yourself, it's unlikely that others will do so for you. People work on this game and make mods in their own free time, of their own volition, and really will only work on things they're interested in or motivated to do. If you want your own ideas, it's best to work on them yourself.
The quoted post is unavailable.

There is really no reason to be rude or aggressive or anything. I provided resources if you would like to implement your suggestions yourself. It's not guaranteed that anyone else will implement those suggestions for you.
[deleted user]
2 mos ago (Statistics)
The quoted post is unavailable.

sorry. It's just that I'm not that good with this sort of thing unlike you pros.