Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Problem with Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.10.1

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
ok so I've definitely got my Game EXE path set to my Simpsons.exe file i use to run the game normally but every time i hit launch on the Lucas's Mod Launch i get the classic loading sign next to my curser and in Windows Task Manager under Processes the Simpsons.exe file and drwtsn32 file appear but then disappear along with the loading sign and doesnt load the game, is there any reason why thats happening? the copy of hit and run ive got wasn't brought i just got it online so could that be a possible reason? 
Hi TehDrummaBoi,
I am going to give you a few steps, but I would also appreciate if you upload the drwtsn32.log file and shared it with us. It should contain information that Lucas can look over and see what the issue is.

There are a few steps to troubleshooting Lucas' Simpsons: Hit & Run Mod Launcher:
- Make sure you have installed .NET Framework 3.5.
- Make sure that Simpsons.exe is not being told to be ran in compatibility mode. You can check this by right-clicking on Simspons.exe and clicking the "Compatibility" tab and UNCHECKING "Run this program in compatibility mode for". I have included an image for you to see how that would look.

Ok i checked the "Run this program in compatibility mode for" box and it was already unchecked, i tried installing .NET Framework 3.5 but got a message saying "Setup Error" so i checked my installed programs and i had Microsoft .NET Frameworks 2.0 Service Pack 2, 3.0 Service Pack 2, 3.5 SP1, 4 Client Profile and 4 Extended, so i uninstalled 3.5 SP1, 4 Client Profile and 4 Extended coz ive heard thats way it wont install and tried to install 3.5 again and it worked but i still get the same problem, as for the drwtsn32.log file, i couldnt find anyway to upload it or send it to you on here so ive sent it to your email that i found under "contact us"

also just some things that might be helpful to know:
- ive just found a load of crash logs in C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Games\Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher\Crashes (might be of use)
- im on Windows XP (Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 3 to be exact)
- my Simpsons.exe that im telling the mod launcher to run from is in C:\Program Files\Simpsons Hit and Run
- runing Simpsons Hit and Run normally without using the mod launcher works perfectly fine
Could you please send it to jake@donutteam.com and I will have a look at it.
Ok i tried sending it like 10 times on outlook but it just wouldnt send, it just kept failing so i sent it to your email using dropbox, ive never done that before so i dont know if you also need dropbox for that to work or if it just sends to your email without it
Can you send any crash dumps that you have. They'd be located in: My Documents\My Games\Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher\Crashes

FIXED! Download it now