Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Tuba 24 Mod
Loren replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
Hello there, my name is Gordon, and this is a new mod from me. It returns Tuba 24, but Tuba 24 replaces Tuba 1 at L1. Why I included Tuba 24 at L1? Because: http://prntscr.com/b1z3cy (Look at bottom, theres no Tuba 24, after Tuba 23 comes Tuba 25, not 24) Where Tuba 24? Right! At L4: http://prntscr.
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Presenting... Seymour Skinner!
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
As many of you know, I currently have a mod on this forum called 'Marge vs. Bonestorm II', which details Marge's perspective of the time period that level 1 takes place. Because the mod has recieved such positive feedback, I will be making a second level based off of the same idea. I've decided to g
0 likes
2K views
17 replies
Help with Rocket Car and SUVA
[Deleted User] replied to Pandaxletsplay's topic 8 years ago
How do I make the rocket car in the phone booth and the SUVA? It just keeps crashing. If I edit just the reward.mfk
0 likes
1 replies
Has anyone else tried beating Hit & Run at 2x speed using Cheat Engine?
[Deleted User] replied to ClaraMakes's topic 8 years ago
I just did that, and I found it to be a pretty interesting way to replay through the game. Though, I did end up skipping a couple of missions. (looking at you, Never Trust A Snake and Set To Kill)
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
Game Crashes at Lisa Mission
Pandaxletsplay replied to teknonerdz's topic 8 years ago
Hi Doughnut Mod Community! I recently installed the newest version of Doughnut Mod, and My game keeps on crashing when I first start out as lisa. Once I start a mission, or get into a car, the game crashes, and closes out. Can anyone help me with this? I have no other mods enabled other than the mai
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
HUD Icon Template
DouglasColvin replied to Loren's topic 8 years ago
Here's a HUD Icon template in the game's original style. The ring is one PNG file while the background circles are seperate PNG files in a folder in the ZIP. Download No credit required, feel free to use it however you want.
2 likes
2K views
1 replies
GTA: H&R mod demo
DouglasColvin replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hey guys, I'm uploading a mod demo for a mod that I'm calling Grand Theft Auto: Hit and Run. The aim of this mod is to add missions to SHAR that are more similar to GTA, just not as violent or gory. So far all I've got is two missions of level 1 done, the tutorial mission and mission 1. Leave any id
1 likes
3K views
22 replies
Sound Editing and Splicing
TBA replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
For those of you that have edited dialogue in your mods, what program do you use to crop and combine dialogue lines? I'm not sure if I currently have a sound editing program on my computer, and I'd like to get the best one I can. Thanks to all that respond!
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
RCF explorer needs an import\export function
[Deleted User] replied to Dan's topic 8 years ago
Hello,i am dan and i wish to edit game music,but to do it i must extract the files from rcf explorer.I import .waw files in .rsd files with rsd converter,then i click "save",but in the game the music is the same of ever. If you want a suggestion,you will have to add to rcf explorer a import\export f
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Game crashing when loading custom mission of my mod (M2)
[Deleted User] made this topic 8 years ago
Hello Donut Team community, I need some help, and I just want to know how to fix my issue in the title. I have custom mission scripts and they crash when loading m2load.lua and m2info.lua DOWNLOAD Thanks, hipporeno
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Grandpa in level 3
Pandaxletsplay replied to TBA's topic 8 years ago
How can I get it so that Grandpa is the main character of level 3? I know how to use the character generator
0 likes
1K views
9 replies
Why you not create a new winter theme?
Kenny Giles replied to Dan's topic 8 years ago
Hello,i know that there was a winter theme supported from donut mod 2 and older. I would like if you create a new one for donut mod 3 and 4,cause it's so pretty cool. Bye bye! Dan:-)
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Disable Credits
TBA replied to their own topic 8 years ago
How would I be able to disable the credits so after level 7 it will still be playing or load another mission instead of going to the main menu?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Custom HUD Icons
DouglasColvin replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
Would anyone be willing to make some custom HUD Icons for a project I've been working on? I would credit you in the mod of course and I would owe you one gigantic favor! I don't have the resources to make them myself.
0 likes
2K views
20 replies
Using a mounted ISO for SHAR?
DouglasColvin replied to NeatSquid's topic 8 years ago
Hi, I installed SHAR by mounting 3 ISOs for each disc. I then kept the first mounted one as if I remember correctly, you still need a disc to run SHAR even when installed. When I try to run the game, it simply does nothing. I've tried going into the game's folder and running it, using a shortcut and
0 likes
2 replies