Forum Mod Bakery Docs

What program was used?

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Oh no by exactly I meant about when you said the Lucas Editor didn't appear haha
This post has been removed.
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Ah never mind it worked! I just had the wrong folder name. The Lucas bar appears in both the Import and Export bars now, but it's not letting me select any of the p3d files:

As you can see, I have the option to "Import Lucas Pure3D Skin Editor XML", but there's nothing to select in the folder with the art of the Hit & Run characters
You don't import Pure3D files. You import an XML file that can be made from the Pure3D editor. After finishing your edits, export an XML file and click "Import Skin XML"

Ah I see, thanks now I'm able to Import them to blender. On another note, when I do so, the characters are either completely grey or only have parts of their skin/clothes coloured...unlike the picture above with boy1, he's fully coloured...how do I do that?
Tick this in the editor to view the textures in Lucas' Pure3D Editor:

If you want to view the textures in Blender, you'll need to learn Blender as I'm unable to help you with that. Maybe someone else would be able to, but I am no artist.
This post has been removed.
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thanks very much for everything!